We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will be responsible for a variety of duties including but not limited to:
general office duties, supporting & accounting functions.
Come work in a fast paced, pleasant environment, with a full time schedule, we treat you like family!
This is a great opportunity, training provided, & room for professional development!
- Providing support to sales staff , preparing quotes, documents, proposals
- Tending to the reception desk, routing telephone calls and walk-in traffic
- Assisting the accounting and the service departments with ad hoc work
- Accounts receivable tracking and collection
- Process customer orders
- Assist in tracking of customers/vendor orders
Requirements – only candidates with the following experience will be considered
- Previous experience on an orderdesk/sales desk, administrative assistant or bookkeeper
- Must be fluent in English – reading/writing
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Gmail
- Basic Accounting knowledge required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be very detailed oriented
- Must have a friendly demeanor and strong customer service skills
- Must possess basic computer knowledge
- Must be dependable, reliable, punctual, presentable, and have a strong work ethic
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Salary DOE
Winnipeg, MB R2X-1M2