Your satisfaction is our top priority at First Phase Data. If you have a problem with any product purchased, we are happy to set up a return for you.
- Please complete the form below to get a Pickup or Return label emailed to you.
- Over-box your product and attach the label provided to your package for carrier pick up.
- When the product is received back in our warehouse our returns department will inspect for quality assurance purposes.
- The returns department will finalize the return and credit will be issued to your account.
- Please note:
- This process will take about 1-2 weeks from the date that label is requested until credit is finalized on your account.
- If you need a replacement order – you will see an invoice for that replacement order, however when credit is finalized it will clear that replacement invoice from your account.
- If product is being returned due to customer error, there will be a restocking fee deducted from the balance of the credit memo.
- If non-defective product is returned in non-resalable condition, no credit will be issued.
- Example: Packaging opened, packaging written on, pull tab removed, etc.